Manifesto of Equity

 This is my action project for my class Paper Machine Manifestos, in which we had to write a 650-750 words manifestos. During this class, we learned about typewriters and how they work. I’ve never used or seen a typewriter in person, so It’s been every interesting to get to use them. We’ve also been reading manifestos such as the Communist Manifesto and the Feminist Manifesto. I’ve never read them before, and they were somewhat challenging. I wasn’t used to the writing but once I started to under, I enjoyed them.

My manifesto was on equity, and how equality is not the end goal. It was was very fun to write, because it made me think very deeply on my topic. I really enjoy writing things, and I also enjoy thinking critically on things, so this was a very nice project for me.



Overall, I think this class was very nice. Using the typewriters was fun, and the things we read and analyzed were very interesting



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Home?

Eyes

A World of My Own