My Quitapena Doll



     This is my action project for my Spanish class, in which we created a Quitapena doll. We've been learning about stem-changing o-ue verbs, demonstrative adjectives, and much more during this unit. For my Quitapena doll, I started out by sketching. After I made my sketch, I went into the actual designing portion. I used red, blue, purple, and pink pipe cleaners wrapped around two popsicle sticks for my doll. I also put a pink puffy ball for the head and a googly eye on it.

    The most challenging part of this project was the design process. It took me a while to come up with something, but I'm glad that I came up with what I did. What I am most proud of from this project is that I put my ideas on paper and onto my doll. While it did take a while, I like what I came up with. This was a very fun action project.

A.C., Sketch, 2023

A.C., Sketch, 2023


A.C., Quitapena Doll, 2023

Sentences

Él lleva azul, rosado y morado

Él lleva un abrigo y pantalones

Él lleva limpiadores de tuberÍas

Él puede estrés

Él puede tristeza

Él quiere tristeza

Él quiere estrés

Él prefiere preocupación

Él prefiere duda



t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Home?

Eyes

A World of My Own